Stilwell Public Schools


Geri Gilstrap, Superintendent

1801 W  Locust Stilwell  OK 74960 Phone (918) 696 7001 FAX (918) 696-2193


CHRISTIE, Treasurer Office of the Superintendent

Stilwell Public Schools is participating in a free breakfast and lunch school program   for

the current school year 2022- 2023 All students enrolled in the district may participate in the breakfast and lunch program at no charge. Household applications will not be collected as Stilwell Public Schools is a CEP school district by providing breakfast and lunch to all children at no charge we can create a better learning environment for our students The school breakfast and lunch we serve follows U.S Department of Agriculture guidelines for healthy school meals as does our At Risk CACFP program which is our after school meal that is provided Our child nutrition programs cannot succeed without your support as a parent. Please encourage your children to participate in the school meal programs. Again, all meals are served to all students at no charge.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA.  its Agencies, offices    and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age. or reprisal or retaliation

for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g Braille. large print. audiotape American Sign Language etc.) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits Individuals who are deaf hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877 8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint    Form    (AD 3027)   found   online   at: f iling cust html and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint for in, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

1 mail U.S Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue SW

Washington D.   20250 9410·  2 fax (202) 690-7442 or 3 email: program

This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Thank you for your attention to this matter



Geri Gilstrap